Are you a regular user of hotmail and want to import hotmail contact to iPAd 2? Their are so many iPad 2 users who use hotmail for sending and receiving mails, chat, file sharing, Online shopping and so on. Since, iPad is more portable than the laptop and PC therefore it is quite obvious that if you have a copy of all the hotmail contacts in your iPad then you can use this awesome application more effectively. Since, Hotmail allows POP access for its accounts, therefore accessing hotmail on iPad is very easy. If you have the necessary settings on your iPad 2 then you can easily use hotmail on your iPAd 2 itself.
Know How to Import Hotmail Contacts to iPad 2
But here that major question that arise is that all the hotmail contacts would be in your PC. So, you will have to import hotmail contact to iPad 2 so that a copy of contacts is available there in your iPad 2 as well. This can by done by connecting your iPad 2 with your System ( windows or Mac ) through iTunes. You can follow the following procedure to sync hotmail contacts with your iPad 2.
- Connect iPad with your computer and open iTunes installed in it
- Visit the device option in iTunes Window and press on iPad listing
- Clikc on 'info tab' and then on tick option 'Sync address book contacts'
- At the bottom, tick the hotmali contacts option and click the configure button shown next to it
- A new window will appear showing Hotmail contact terms. Click agree button and fill the login detail and start the syncing process.
This is one way of hotmail contacts transfer to iPad 2 which is considered quite risky due to the involvement of iTunes in it. Itunes is never considered as a secure application due to its hanging problems, iTunes errors and slow transfer rate. So, the better alternative is to use the automatic iPad transfer tool. The contemporary tool will automatically import hotmail contacts to iPad 2 without using iTunes. Just download the tool and follow the simple wizard process to transfer all kind of application details including hotmail contacts to your iPad 2.