It is an unsubtle fact that iPad is the best tablet PC available right now. It has become very popular in a very short span of time due to its high end features and easy usability. It is capable to store a huge amount of data in its internal memory especially videos and music files and allows you to access them anytime, anywhere. Most of new iPad users who have a large collection of music files in there windows media player would be wondering of how to transfer music from windows media player to ipad.Free Download(For Win) Free Download(For Mac)
Since the song in the Windows Media Player are encoded in Microsoft's Windows Media Audio(WMA) format, that is not supported by iPad, it is important to convert format that is supported by iPad like AAC. Luckily, the latest iTunes version makes this task very easy. What you have to do is to sends the Windows Media Player music to the iTunes installed in the system and then transfer the data to your iPad. Also there is no need to worry to about converting your music files as it is automatically done by iTunes.
Those iPad users who want to know how to transfer music from windows media player to iPad should follow the given steps to complete the task:
- First of all, open the iTunes installed in the system by double clicking on the desktop icon or by locating from “Application” optoion of the start menu.
- On the iTunes toolbar, click on the “File” and go to” Add Folder to Library” sub menu.
- Here, choose the folder of Windows Media Player and click on the “OK” button. If the Windows Media player are saved in its default location then choose the” My Music” folder.
- Here, you will be asked to convert the file format, so click on the “Convert” option.Once the conversion is done, click on the send option.
- Wait fοr thе files tο fіnіѕh transferring before closing iTunes.
Once the files get transferred in iTunes, you can then transfer your favorite music to your iPad. However, sometime iTunes take too much time to transfer the files and interrupts in mid-way especially when the transferred file is large. Therefore it is recommended to use a powerful third party tool for transferring iTunes data. It is based on the latest techniques and advanced algorithm that makes it very effective and error-free.
This manual guide will surely help for those who are looking an answer of how to transfer music from windows media player to ipad. Just follow these steps and enjoy your favorite songs on iPad. Free Download(For Win) Free Download(For Mac)