Undeniably one of the defining houses New York's fashion scene, DKNY was founded in 1989 as an embodiment of Donna Karan’s commitment to creating for the modern woman. The brand has always boasted a deep understanding of the needs of a contemporary lifestyle, and offers an exceptional range of high-end performance apparel alongside polished footwear and accessories that speak to the metropolitan woman on the move.
Our model is wearing a size small hoodie. She is 175.3cm (5’9”) tall with a 86.4cm (34”) bust, a 61.0cm (24”) waist and 94.0cm (37”) hips.
- Length: 58cm (size small)
- Relaxed, boxy fit
- Blended cotton construction; natural stretch; opaque
- Crisp grey hue with black all-over graffiti print
- Black zip fastening down front
- Functional hood with adjustable shoelace drawstring
- Long sleeves with thick ribbing to cuffs
- Straight hemline with thick ribbing
Do not tumble dry. Cool iron. Cold machine wash.
Materials: 60% Cotton & 40% Polyester
DKNY Graffiti Print Hoodie Heather Grey OPCHMNE